OOOH, Your brows are in for a treat! CUE Hair and Skin Care of Newport Beach and Huntington Beach now offers Microblading services.
What is mocroblading? It's a modern brow embroidery technique whereby a fine row of needles are used to create a thin, hair-like markings on the skin.
How long does the procedure take? An hour and a half to two hours.
How long does it last? It's semi-permanent, so It can last anywhere from 12 months to 18 months.
Can I resume daily life after? Yes, normal activities such as work and socializing can be resumed the same day.
What does post-procedure look like? Your brows will look much darker the day after the procedure, but will fade into a beautiful natural looking brow over a few days. Entire healing process of the treated area will take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks depending on your metabolism and healthy lifestyle. You might experience dry, flakey skin or heavy scabbing on top of the treated area which depends on the treatment and desired effect you and your technician wanted to achieve.
NOTES OF IMPORTANCE:
- Wash your hands before doing any aftercare
- You can use any antibacterial soap and wash your treated area gently. Be careful not to overdo it.
- Do not use tap water as it does contain many living organisms and bacteria which can cause infection. The best is to use distilled, mineral or sterile water. (you can also boil water and let it cool before applying)
- Use a soft cloth or cotton rounds to gently dry the treated area.
- Apply a thin layer of antibacterial gel (which your technician will provide) to help with infection and scabbing.
- Do not pick off or scratch any scabs of any size.
Do you offer a consultation? Yes, we do! CUE offers FREE consultation with all of our services.
* Photos of Actual Clients
CALL CUE TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION WITH DENNIS SILVA
(for more photos of Dennis' work, go to his instagram page: @dennisalvesilva)